Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ranch King 10 Hp Snowblower

bassist Thomas Küchler plays as a self-taught with professional musicians on equal


















Interview with Thomas Kuchler, Bass the band "Planet Moon"



* Question: Which of your songs on your own like best?

Answer: "Possibly Strangers," "Shrinking Brain

*

question: Why is that?

Answer: "Possibly Strangers" combines the charm plucked acoustic guitar in the verse with an anthemic pop chorus has given me a powerful dynamic.
"Shrinking Brain" describes in a funky groove, the plight of anyone who tries to define his life and rational nature, and in secret but always has to follow his feelings.

*

question: When did you recognize that you are musical?

Answer: With about eight years ago, I was visiting a friend's family and learned within a few days, a swing piece quite timing-to guide safely on the drums, then later I could, for example, after a while listening classical music such as listening out "The Moldau" the voices of the various instruments and sing along. However I can not say with certainty that I was already my "musical" was aware of - it just gave me a lot of fun.

*

Question: Who was your childhood musical idol?

Answer: I'm Jimmy Dean was great and the intensity of "Alexandra's" beloved voice. The complexity and interlinking of the various sounds and melodies in classical works have fascinated me. Later it was "ABBA" and later "Depeche Mode" that could inspire me ... a rather mixed picture blend so ...



* Question: Do you still remember your favorite songs from your childhood?

Answer: Yes, some.



* Question: What were they?

answer: "Swinging Safari", "My friend the tree is dead," "Above the Clouds," "The Symphony of the New World" and some others. It occurs to me that are not present the typical rebel from this period, it was probably a time of harmony search, not only musically.

*

question: To what extent have shaped these songs your music tastes of today?

Answer: All of these pieces or works have aroused feelings and images I have accompanied my moods and I, showing that music can be a language that works entirely without words, which can also be possibilities of expressing myself when I miss even the words or words were not the adequate means of expression.

*














Question: What has been your greatest success?

Answer: For me it is a great success as a self-taught to always play with professional musicians at eye level with my music to arouse strong feelings in people, about 6,000 spectators at the Cologne Ring Hard to occur below 1,600 bands in a contest among the first 10 to land. Even Peter Rüchel, the founder of the "Rockpalast", would be inspired with my music. So learn to not commercially oriented music appreciation from connoisseurs.

*

question: Are there failures?

Answer: So far I could see all the failures as a rewarding experience and I have accordingly not so much perceived as such. But there were disappointments, of course, whenever large commitment of bad coincidences or the absence of cooperation has faded away and the other time and were lost energy for other projects. We had tried a previous band project, a musical event - comparable to the Popkomm - initiate in Austria ... to our supporters abruptly left the courage, that was frustrating.

*

question: If you could meet a fairy one wish, what would you tell her?

Answer: Get me my fun in life!

*














Question: Can you read anything on the Internet about you?

Answer: Yes, sure! As bassist for the band "Planet Moon" find me on
http://www.planetmoon-band.com , as speaker I have my own website:
http://www.DieStimmeKoelns.de and there are an interview with me on
http://www.diehochbegabung.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment