Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back Hurting Under Keft Shoulder

Interview with singer Ute Schönherr



Video: "Ute Schönherr - I Love To Live" from "Channel Ute Schönherr" at "YouTube"
http://www.youtube.com/user/UteSchoenherr

Wiesbaden (interview-weblog) - The German singer Ute Schönherr presented on the video sharing "YouTube" a musical taste of their art. In its "Channel Ute Schönherr" shows them the sights and worth listening to the video clip "Ute Schönherr - I Love to Live." The single "Ute Schönherr. I love to live" is to buy worldwide on the Internet for example "I Tunes" or "Musicload".

*

UteSchoenherr

interview with the German singer Ute Schönherr

*

Question: Were you able to look forward to 2010 already an artistic success?

Answer: Since November 2009 I have worked with the renowned producer Gottfried
cooking on a new album. This album is now finished: it reads, "Born to Sing". The first single with the video "Ute Schönherr
I love to live" is all Radio stations before.



* Question: Have you made this year special?

Answer: I wish to be heard.



* Question: What singer, and what singers do you admire?

Answer: Diana Krall and Michael Buble

*

question: Write - like many other artists - at some point a
autobiography?

Answer: Actually, my autobiography for over half
ready ...

*

question: Is there anything on the Internet to hear from you?

Answer: http://www.uteute.de and http://www.myspace.com/uteschoenherr09

*

question: where your fans can read about on the Internet?

Answer: Among other things, created a new internet profile: http://www.born-to-sing.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment