interview with writer Vanessa manure from Essen, author of "Renegade - Chronicles of a Vampire"
Question: Many authors first write short stories, have you also started this way?
Answer: Not exactly. Although I have participated in two short-story competitions, but that I made when I was working in parallel on my novel. Fortunately, the effort was worth double, because both stories have been published in anthologies or are.
*
Q: Renegade - Chronicles of a Vampire "is her first novel, how long did it?
Answer: About a year if you count the countless revisions.
*
Question: And what drew you to write just a vampire novel?
Answer: I have since my childhood a soft spot for vampires and I must admit that I had since 2005 a story in my head, but I'm kinda in 2009 came to finally write down everything. And it has become somehow different than I had planned to start.
*
Question: Were you inspired by the latest bestsellers?
Answer: I think it partially certainly is. Currently, there are a number of books in which it is about vampires and love, but I still have not presented my personal touch. I hope you like the readers, even if I do not reinvent the wheel, but that was not my intention, because I like the "classic" Image of the Vampire and Bram Stoker's Dracula is one version of still one of my favorite stories.
*
question: Are you planning a sequel?
Answer: Yes, there will be another part to which I am already working.
* Question: Do you have any other novels, where you work?
Answer: At present I am concentrating on my current book project, of course. However, I have some other ideas in my head that I might achieve in the near future.
*
synopsis of the book "Renegade - Chronicles of a Vampire":
Nicholas De Winter always obeyed the laws He held its kind in secrecy and avoiding unnecessary contact with people. Until that day when he is ready for no apparent reason to give up everything for which he had formerly fought forever. But the link between a mortal and a vampire is prohibited. Too great a risk to be discovered. Nicholas will be given the choice, bringing with his decision not only themselves in great danger. But how can he resist a woman who has solidified his heart already in the hands ...
*
further information and orders of the book "Renegade - Chronicles of a Vampire" at:
http://www.aavaa.de / chronik_eines_vampirs.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment